More Plates Mod adds plates and gears from a few mods in-game. The mod also supports many mods, like as Applied Energistics 2, Botania, Calculator, Draconic Evolution, Ender IO, Extra Utilities, Mekanism, Mystical Agriculture, Mystical Agradditions, ProjectE, Project Red, Refined Storage, and Tinkers’ Construct.
If you are interested to install this mod, take care that you will need to install the CompatLayer library (1.16.3 – 1.12.2) with this mod, 1.16+ version no longer requires CompatLayer. So, if you like to get many plates and gears for crafting, you must try this More Plates Mod by PanSzelescik. 🙂
How to Install More Plates Mod 1.17.1 / 1.16.5
The mod requires the modding API Minecraft Forge mod to work. To properly install the mod, follow the simple steps below.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Navigate your way to %Appdata%.
- Locate the ‘.minecraft/mods’ folder.
- Put the downloaded file to the mods folder inside Minecraft directory.
Should You Install it?
If you like to get some extra plates and gears from the most popular technology mods, you must installing More Plates Mod.