Vanilla Minecraft’s fish are too bland and swimming underwater is a bit too boring. Just A Few Fish Mod 1.13/1.12.2 fixes that by adding new fishes to the game.
What the Mod is About?
Created by username Tmtravlr, this mod adds a total of four fish entities that swim around the ocean to make the water less boring and more alive. These fishes come with their own items and recipes. The four fishes added by this mod are Cod, Salmon, Clownfish, and Pufferfish. The mod also adds fish tanks into the game which can be used to create aquariums where any fish placed inside will not despawn. The mod also gives the player the ability to catch and breed the fish to create a fish farm.
Just A Few Fish Mod 1.13/1.12.2 Installation
The mod requires the modding API Minecraft Forge to work. To properly install the mod, follow the simple steps below.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Navigate your way to %Appdata%.
- Locate the ‘.minecraft/mods’ folder.
- Put the downloaded file to the mods folder inside Minecraft directory.
Should You Install it?
The mod expands the life of the water by adding four fishes. Vanilla Minecraft lacks more fish variety and this mod fixes that. We highly recommend installing this mod along with other mods that add life to the ocean.
Just a Few Fish Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any problem, please leave a comment below and we will help you.