Add a helpful furnace and grinder in Minecraft with this cool mod called Furnus! Created by mod developer MrRiegel, the mod adds a modular grinder to the game!
What the mod is about?
The mod adds a modular furnace and grinder that can be customized depending on the upgrade you install on it. Some of the upgrades can increase the speed of the furnace, others decrease fuel consumption, while others can increase XP output or allow furnace automation input-output automation.
Furnus Mod 1.13/1.12.2 Installation
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download LimeLib mod.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Navigate your way to %Appdata%.
- Locate the ‘.minecraft/mods’ folder.
- Put the downloaded file to the mods folder inside Minecraft directory.
Should You Install It?
The mod adds simple yet very useful new blocks that can also be used for automation. The mod can also be used alongside any technology-based mods or used with vanilla Minecraft.
Furnus Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any problem, please leave a comment below and we will help you.