LimeLib mod is a library mod that contains shared resources used by MrRiegel’s mods.
What the Mod is About?
As a library mod, LimeLib contains many resources shared by various mods created by the author. The mod is useless on its own and does not have any feature or content.
LimeLib Mod 1.13/1.12.2 Installation
The mod requires the modding API Minecraft Forge mod to work. To properly install the mod, follow the simple steps below.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Navigate your way to %Appdata%.
- Locate the ‘.minecraft/mods’ folder.
- Put the downloaded file to the mods folder inside Minecraft directory.
Should You Install it?
Only install this mod if it’s required by other mods you use, or if you are planning on using some of the author’s mods.
LimeLib Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any problem, please leave a comment below and we will help you.