Bring the entire tree down by chopping one block with this helpful and realistic mod called Tree Chopper 1.13/1.12.2.
What the Mod is About?
Created by username DuchLord, Tree Chopper is a simple mod that chops the entire tree by breaking down the bottom block with an ax. The mod is universal and can be used in client and on the server. The mod also supports other popular mods that add a variety of trees including Biomes O’ Plenty. Tree Chopper mod can also be configured by allowing or restricting the ability to specific axes or type of trees.
Tree Chopper Mod 1.13/1.12.2 Installation
The mod requires the modding API Minecraft Forge mod to work. To properly install the mod, follow the simple steps below.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Navigate your way to %Appdata%.
- Locate the ‘.minecraft/mods’ folder.
- Put the downloaded file to the mods folder inside Minecraft directory.
Should You Install it?
There are many mods with the same function similar to this, but the Tree Chopper mod is highly configurable and works only by chopping down the trunk of the tree. In general, the mod is very helpful and we highly recommend installing it.
Tree Chopper Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any problem, please leave a comment below and we will help you.