Tired of harvesting all the crops by yourself? Get some assistance from the new creatures with MeeCreeps Mod 1.13/1.12.2!
What the Mod is About?
MeeCreeps mod adds an early game creature that can help the player do various small tasks like building simple houses, harvest crops, dig down a shaft all the way to bedrock, light up an area, and more. These new creatures can be spawned by the player – perform the task given to them and then disappear – like some magical fairy.
MeeCreeps Mod 1.13/1.12.2 Installation
The mod requires the modding API Minecraft Forge to work. To properly install the mod, follow the simple steps below.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Navigate your way to %Appdata%.
- Locate the ‘.minecraft/mods’ folder.
- Put the downloaded file to the mods folder inside Minecraft directory.
Should You Install it?
The mod is still in early beta stages so expect many bugs and limitations. The new creature is very helpful but we can’t recommend the mod yet.
MeeCreeps Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any problem, please leave a comment below and we will help you.