Do not look at RadixCore Mod 1.13/1.12.2 as if it is a replacement for mod loaders like LiteLoader or MC Forge, because it simply isn’t. Rather, this mod is perfect for all the modders out there who are trying to create their own custom content. It is essentially a library, but not like other library mods – nothing needs RadixCore to work, but almost all mods can benefit from having this mod installed as well. That’s because RadixCore helps you to create mods from the ground up, as well as maintain mods which have already been created. You can even use this to change parameters in the mods of others if you like.
That’s actually a great way to learn the ins and outs of RadixCore before investing a ton of time in it for making your own mod. It needs to be stressed again though that this mod doesn’t load other mods. It just contains files that many mods will find useful, but which they don’t necessarily need to function. This is a utility more than anything else, so don’t expect RadixCore to make big changes to the way your game works; unless, of course, you’re already running a ton of mods in the first place.
RadixCore Mod Installation
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Open Minecraft launcher then select Forge profile.
- Find your .minecraft application folder:
On Windows, open Run from the start menu, type
%appdata%\.minecraft\and click Run. On Mac, open Finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place RadixCore Mod into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- That was all, enjoy!
RadixCore Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any problem, please leave a comment below and we will help you.