Do you want to install one of Malisis’ wonderful mods? Then you’ll need the MalisisCore! This mod provides the basic framework for rendering, animation, ASM, and more!
What the Mod Offers
MalisisCore is a core mod that contains the framework covering rendering, animation, graphical user interface, ASM, and more. This core mod also features a new and easy way to use the inventory management, and provides helper classes for entities, items, and more. MalisisCore is required in all of Malisis’ mods including Malisis Doors, Malisis Blocks, Malisis Advert, and Do It Yourself Decorative Blocks, as well as others.
MalisisCore Mod 1.13/1.12.2 Installation
The mod requires the modding API Minecraft Forge. To properly install the mod, follow the steps below.
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge at least once to create the necessary folders.
- Download the MalisisCore using the link below.
- Drag and drop the downloaded file to the mods folder inside Minecraft directory.
- Have fun!
Should You Install It?
MalisisCore is just a core mod that is required by other mods. If you plan on using MalisisDoors, MalisisBlocks, and other popular Malisis mods, then you should install the MalisisCore mod first. However, if you are not planning on using any of Malisis’ mods, then there is no reason to install the mod.
MalisisCore Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any problem, please leave a comment below and we will help you.