Add some convenient buttons to your screen with this small yet handy mod – Just Enough Buttons 1.13/1.12.2 by the mod author under the username Universal.
What the Mod is About?
Just Enough Buttons (JEB for short) is a small client-side mod that works alongside the popular JEI mod. This mod adds some utility buttons to the inventory screen that allows users to quickly switch game mode, change the weather, delete items, set time of the day, and many other commands with just a simple click of a button. The mod also features four save buttons to save snapshots of your inventory, and more.
How to make a custom command buttons:
Just Enough Buttons Mod 1.13/1.12.2 Installation
The mod requires the modding API Minecraft Forge to work. To properly install the mod, follow the simple steps below.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Navigate your way to %Appdata%.
- Locate the ‘.minecraft/mods’ folder.
- Put the downloaded file to the mods folder inside Minecraft directory.
Should You Install it?
The mod is pretty handy and convenient and it works perfectly well with the popular JEI (Just Enough Items) mod. We highly recommend installing this mod.
Just Enough Buttons Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any problem, please leave a comment below and we will help you.