Want to use some of the overlays from the popular Not Enough Items mod? Then check out More Overlays mod by Feldim2425.
What the Mod Offers
The mod adds overlays to see and monitor chunk boundaries, light level, mob spawns, and item search. However, the item search function is only functional if JEI is installed.
How to Install More Overlays Mod 1.18.1 / 1.17.1
Although one of its functions require JEI to work, the JEI mod itself is not required for the mod to work properly. The mod is very easy to install, and only need to install Minecraft Forge. Follow the simple steps below to properly install the mod.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge mod at least once to generate the necessary files.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Navigate your way to %appdata% and go to ‘.minecraft/mods’ folder.
- Put the downloaded file in the mods folder.
- Have fun!
Should You Install It?
The mod has some useful functions, but if you are using mods similar to NEI, then there is no reason to install this mod.