PackMode is a simple utility mod that gives you exactly what the title says – pack modes!
What the Mod is About?
Created by username SkySom, the mod allows you to configure many different pack modes as you’d like. With this mod installed, the standard configs will default to include two PackMode pack modes named “expert” and “normal. This mod is basically for mod authors, and mod pack makers to utilize and do not feature any new content to the game.
How to Install PackMode Mod 1.17.1 / 1.16.5
The mod requires the modding API Minecraft Forge to work. To properly install the mod, follow the simple steps below.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Navigate your way to %Appdata%.
- Locate the ‘.minecraft/mods’ folder.
- Put the downloaded files to the mods folder inside Minecraft directory.
Should You Install it?
The mod is made to be used by mod developers and mod pack makers and in itself provides nothing for normal users.