Tired of manually fishing with a fishing rod and ending up nothing but a few sticks? Throw in a net and catch a big haul with Giacomo’s Fishing Net Mod for Minecraft 1.13/1.12.2!
What the mod is about?
The mod adds a new item called fishing net that can be used to catch fish and more. By using fishing nets to catch fish, you can get lots of fish in a small amount of time and even while being away. The fishing net can also be thrown at enemies and other entities to slow them down.
Giacomo’s Fishing Net Mod 1.13/1.12.2 Installation
The mod requires the modding API Minecraft Forge mod to work. To properly install the mod, follow the simple steps below.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Navigate your way to %Appdata%.
- Locate the ‘.minecraft/mods’ folder.
- Put the downloaded file to the mods folder inside Minecraft directory.
Should You Install It?
The mod adds a new and more effective way of fishing that is also a viable option for fighting mobs or capturing animals.
Giacomo’s Fishing Net Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any problem, please leave a comment below and we will help you.