Step in the future and feel the danger of autonomous attack units with Drones Mod 1.13/1.12.2 by Vadis365.
What the Mod is About?
Originally made for the Invasion modpack by Darkosto, this mod adds 2 mobs and two items to the game.
Hostile Attack Drone
The hostile attack drone will shoot saw blades at any player and will try to kill them.
The protective Player Drone acts as a companion that will attack any hostile mobs and will try to defend the player at all costs.
The two new items are Drone Constructor that allows the player to spawn their own drone and Drone Disruptor that acts like an EMP that will destroy any non-player drones within range.
Drones Mod 1.13/1.12.2 Installation
The mod requires the modding API Minecraft Forge to work. To properly install the mod, follow the simple steps below.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Navigate your way to %Appdata%.
- Locate the ‘.minecraft/mods’ folder.
- Put the downloaded file to the mods folder inside Minecraft directory.
Should You Install it?
The mod is perfect if you already have various advanced technology mods installed.
Drones Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any problem, please leave a comment below and we will help you.