Do you have a mod that makes water a finite resource? Then this mod is a nice add-on to it! Created by username Darkhax, this mod prevents duplication of water through the use of water bottles.
What the Mod is About?
The mod makes water bottles consume the block of water it was used on. This mod helps prevent water duplication on mod packs where water is a finite resource. This mod encourages the players to put water in cauldron then refill their bottles at the cauldron.
Thirsty Bottles Mod 1.13/1.12.2 Installation
The mod requires the modding API Minecraft Forge mod to work. To properly install the mod, follow the simple steps below.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Navigate your way to %Appdata%.
- Locate the ‘.minecraft/mods’ folder.
- Put the downloaded file to the mods folder inside Minecraft directory.
Should You Install it?
If you are using any mod pack or mods that make water finite, then you’ll likely need this mod for better balance and to avoid bug exploitation.
Thirsty Bottles Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any problem, please leave a comment below and we will help you.