Put in some time to hunt some creepy crawler, then satisfy your hunger by putting them in your mouth in this funny yet amusing mod by eractnodi – Edible Bugs Mod 1.13/1.12.2!
What the Mod is About?
The mod adds bugs to Minecraft – no not the ones that break your game, rather, the ones that crawl on the ground. This mod allows the player to look for food just about anywhere with dirt, grass, sand, or even trees. The bugs that the player captures can be eaten directly to replenish a small amount of hunger. The mod also adds a fine way to cook the bugs to make them a delicacy so you can recover way more hunger points than eating them raw.
Edible Bugs Mod 1.13/1.12.2 Installation
The mod requires the modding API Minecraft Forge to work. To properly install the mod, follow the simple steps below.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Navigate your way to %Appdata%.
- Locate the ‘.minecraft/mods’ folder.
- Put the downloaded file to the mods folder inside Minecraft directory.
Should You Install it?
The mod is great for survivalists who don’t want to do farming and just want to explore the world with little to no preparations. We highly recommend this mod for its funny charm.
Edible Bugs Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any problem, please leave a comment below and we will help you.