If you like Jurassic Park and other movies from the series, you might also really enjoy the JurassiCraft 2 mod 1.13/1.12.2, which adds a number of dinosaurs to Minecraft. You can actually make your own dinosaurs too, in a method that’s very similar to the one used in the movies. By collecting samples of amber, you can suck out DNA from the fossils and then use that to create your very own baby dinosaurs. But you’re not just limited to giant reptiles in this mod – JurassiCraft 2 adds a number of prehistoric plants to Minecraft as well, creating an environment that looks 100 million years old.
Processing your amber samples requires specialized machinery which is also included in JurassiCraft 2. With extractors you can draw the DNA out of amber, and other machines will allow you to process the sample into something usable. There are a number of decorations too, including things made from bones, teeth and other things that bring Jurassic Park to mind. Considering the scope of giant dinosaurs and how much distance they can cover quickly, it only makes sense that JurassiCraft 2 adds vehicles to the game to help you move faster too. For a full list of dinosaurs included, just check the wiki.
JurassiCraft 2 Mod Installation
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Open Minecraft launcher then select Forge profile.
- Find your .minecraft application folder:
On Windows, open Run from the start menu, type
%appdata%\.minecraft\and click Run. On Mac, open Finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place JurassiCraft 2 Mod into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- That was all, enjoy!
JurassiCraft 2 Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any problem, please leave a comment below and we will help you.