Be scared of the dark with this challenging mod that adds an immortal monster – Grue Mod 1.13/1.12.2! Created by the mod developer Shinoow, this mod is based on the classic Zork Trilogy and features the dark monster called Grue.
What the Mod Offers
The mod adds a monster called “Grue” that spawns close to a player in areas where the light level is 2 or lower. The Grue is immortal and does unlimited damage that can insta-kill the player. The more you stay in dark places, the more Grue monsters will spawn. To eliminate the Grue, you must lure them to areas that are bright in which case, they will eventually turn to smoke.
Grue Mod 1.13/1.12.2 Installation
The mod only requires Minecraft Forge to work. To properly install the mod, follow the simple steps below.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Navigate your way to %Appdata%.
- Locate the ‘.minecraft/mods’ folder.
- Put the downloaded file to the mods folder inside Minecraft directory.
- Have fun!
Should You Install It?
The mod makes Minecraft more dangerous at night and in caves. With this mod, you must always carry a light source or you’ll end up getting eaten by the Grue.
Grue Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any problem, please leave a comment below and we will help you.