Swap weapons, armors, and tools on the fly with Gear Swapper Mod by mod developer Mcjty.
What the Mod is About?
The mod mimics popular action role-playing video games and MMORPGs that allows quick swapping of weapons, tools, and armors with few clicks. The mod allows the player to define up to four different sets of Hotbar + armor that can easily be switched on the go.
Gear Swapper Mod Installation
The mod requires Minecraft Forge to work. To properly install the mod, follow the simple steps below.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Navigate your way to %Appdata%.
- Locate the ‘.minecraft/mods’ folder.
- Put the downloaded file to the mods folder inside Minecraft directory.
Should You Install it?
The mod is pretty helpful when you are setting up a PvP server, but it is not a necessity to the game. It is, however, a good mod to have nonetheless.
Gear Swapper Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any problem, please leave a comment below and we will help you.