Ride a fabulous Chocobo for war and for leisure with this amazing mob mod – ChocoCraft 1.13/1.12.2! Created by mod developer Clienthax, this mod does not add chocolate as the title implies, instead, add a new class of mob called Chocobos based on the Final Fantasy universe.
What the Mod Offers
The mod adds a mob called Chocobo that can be tamed and mounted. These chocobos come in different color, style, and even abilities. A new plant known as Gysahl Greens will also spawn in forested areas that serve as food to the Chocobos. These mobs can also breed and procreate, and you can even unlock new breed of chocobos by cross breeding. Rare chocobos have special abilities like gliding in the air, flying, or walking on the water.
ChocoCraft Mod 1.13/1.12.2 Installation
The mod requires the modding API Minecraft Forge to work. To properly install the mod, follow the simple steps below.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Navigate your way to %Appdata%.
- Locate the ‘.minecraft/mods’ folder.
- Put the downloaded file to the mods folder inside Minecraft directory.
- Have fun!
Should You Install It?
If you are a fan of the Final Fantasy game series, then you’ll absolutely adore this mod. If you are not, then install this mod anyway to get a new well-thought of giant mountable bird that is far better than horses.
ChocoCraft Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any problem, please leave a comment below and we will help you.