Fences are supposed to keep the animals out, not the player! The Fence Jumper mod by username TheRealP455w0rd makes a simple change to how fences work.
What the Mod is About?
The mod simply changes how the fences work by allowing players to jump over the fences simply by just pressing the jump button. This removes the need for pesky carpets, trap doors, or jump boosts. The change only affects players and does not affect mobs and animals.
Fence Jumper Mod Showcase
How to Install Fence Jumper Mod 1.18.1 / 1.17.1
The mod requires the modding API Minecraft Forge to work. To properly install the mod, follow the simple steps below.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Navigate your way to %Appdata%.
- Locate the ‘.minecraft/mods’ folder.
- Put the downloaded file to the mods folder inside Minecraft directory.
Should You Install it?
The mod is good when playing in single player mode or LAN, however, it is not recommended to use this mod on servers as other players can abuse the ability easily.