Have you ever reached bedrock bottom only to get stuck and disappointed by how uneven it is? Well, the BetterBedRockGen Mod is the mod for you.
What the Mod Offers
Created by username Gigabit101, this mod aims to make bedrock generation of the vanilla game more uniform by generating only on one layer. The mod is very simple and changes only how bedrock generates.
How to Install BetterBedRockGen Mod 1.18.1 / 1.17.1
The mod requires the modding API Minecraft Forge to work. To properly install the mod, follow the simple steps below.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Navigate your way to %Appdata%.
- Locate the ‘.minecraft/mods’ folder.
- Put the downloaded file to the mods folder inside Minecraft directory.
- Have fun!
Should You Install It?
The mod only changes the bedrock layout and nothing else. This mod is useful only to those who find the uneven bedrock layer annoying.