Build structures more easily with a real-time holographic guide in Minecraft with Schematica Mod! Created by username LunaTrius, the mod allows you to display a hologram image loaded from a schematic file – hence the name: Schematica!
What the Mod Offers
The mod is simple yet absolutely helpful for builders. The mod allows the player to display a hologram based on a loaded schematic file. This mod can be used for rebuilding anything or even when instantly building things with the used of other mods. The mod also allows the user to save any building as a schematic file and share it with other players.
How to Install Schematica Mod 1.17.1 / 1.16.5
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download LunatriusCore mod.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Navigate your way to %Appdata%.
- Locate the ‘.minecraft/mods’ folder.
- Put the downloaded files to the mods folder inside the Minecraft directory.
Should You Install It?
The is perfect for builders undergoing heavy or complex projects such as complex structures and redstone contraptions.