Mercurius Mod is a simple, transparent and open Analytics mod that allows the users to openly look and gain access to the versions of Minecraft while following the Snooper settings.
What the Mod Offers
The mod allows custom mod integration and collects various data including: Session ID data, AdID data, Java Version, Minecraft Version, MCP and Forge Version, active mod count, total mod count, mod pack (if available), allocated memory and max memory, and more. The mod is also particularly helpful when troubleshooting other mods, gathering data, and more. The mod also displays the data in graphs and in numbers for better presentation.
Mercurius Mod Installation
Mercurius mod is pretty simple to install. To install the mod, just follow the steps below.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download Mercurius using the link below.
- Put the downloaded mod file to the mods folder inside your Minecraft directory.
Should You Install It?
The mod has a specific function of gathering data for troubleshooting purposes and more. The mod is also compatible to be installed with any mod packs. Although it does not provide any change in gameplay or does not have any content, it is a good mod that has its use.
Mercurius Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any problem, please leave a comment below and we will help you.