ElecCore is a library mod containing shared core for Forge mods and other Elec332 mods. The mod features rendering library as well as commonly used codes.
What the Mod Offers
The mod contains common codes for Forge and Elec332 mods and features rendering library for all the mods created by the mod developer Elec332. The mods that require the ElecCore includes Electrifying mod and AgriCraft mod.
ElecCore – Rendering Library Mod 1.13/1.12.2 Installation
As a library mod, ElecCore does not require anything except the necessary Minecraft Forge. To install the mod, just follow the steps below:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge at least once to generate the necessary folders.
- Download the ElecCore mod using the link below.
- Put the ElecCore mod file to the ‘.minecraft/mods’ folder.
Should You Install It?
The ElecCore is a required mod for AgriCraft mod and other mods created by the mod developer named Elec332.
ElecCore | Rendering Library Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any problem, please leave a comment below and we will help you.