Use connected textures without using the Optifine mod with Connected Textures Mod 1.13/1.12.2! This mod allows Minecraft to read packs with connected textures and more!
What the Mod Offers
Connected Textures Mod (or CTM) is a mod that allows resource packs to add connected textures, emissive rendering, and other effects of vanilla. The mod is an alternate to Optifine if you don’t plan on using the Optifine mod or if Optifine is incompatible with your graphics card. The mod is also a core and library for the Chisel mod.
Connected Textures Mod 1.13/1.12.2 Installation
Installing Connected Textures mod is pretty easy as it only requires Minecraft Forge. To properly install the mod, follow the steps below.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files.
- Download CTM mod using the link below.
- Drop the mod file to the mods folder inside your Minecraft directory.
- Have fun!
Should You Install It?
CTM mod 1.13/1.12.2 is a great alternative to Optifine in the event that Optifine is incompatible with your system that may result in poor performance. However, if you can use Optifine, it is better to use the Optifine mod instead for all the added features and functionalities not available on this mod.
ConnectedTexturesMod Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any problem, please leave a comment below and we will help you.