Reimagine your Minecraft world with new systems, technology, challenges, and more with Better With Mods mod 1.13/1.12.2 by mod developer Beeto.
What the Mod is About?
The mod is highly inspired by FlowerChild’s Better than wolves mod and involves many similar features. Currently, the mod ports many major features of the original mod. The mod is separated into two sections: Core Content and Feature System.
Core content includes all the blocks and items and revolves around hemp farming, mechanical power, pottery, Redstone devices, and more.
This optional feature involves game-changing features that affect the standard vanilla gameplay and make the game more difficult.
Better With Mods Mod 1.13/1.12.2 Installation
The mod requires the modding API Minecraft Forge to work. To properly install the mod, follow the simple steps below.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Navigate your way to %Appdata%.
- Locate the ‘.minecraft/mods’ folder.
- Put the downloaded file to the mods folder inside Minecraft directory.
Should You Install It?
The mod is pretty heavy and lots of things are a work in progress. The mod changes your priorities in the game and makes it more challenging. Although we would not recommend this mod to everyone, it is a really wonderful mod based on the outdated yet popular Better Than Wolves mod.
Better With Mods Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any problem, please leave a comment below and we will help you.