Are the zombies too dumb for you that you can defeat them even with your bare fists? Then amp up the challenge by installing the Zombie Awareness Mod by the talented mod developer Corosus.
What the Mod is About?
The Zombie Awareness Mod is a cool mod that alters the behavior of zombies and adds some few elements that make them a lot deadlier than before. The mod adds blood scents and blood drops to the game that is spilled every time you are hurt. These blood drops will lure the zombies from far away to your direction so you will get swarmed in no time. Zombies will also be alerted from sounds and there is a random chance of a fast zombie spawning from a group of zombies.
Zombie Awareness Mod Showcase
How to Install Zombie Awareness Mod 1.18.1 / 1.17.1
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download CoroUtil mod.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Navigate your way to %Appdata%.
- Locate the ‘.minecraft/mods’ folder.
- Put the downloaded files to the mods folder inside Minecraft directory.
Should You Install It?
The mod makes zombies a huge threat than in vanilla Minecraft. The zombies won’t get stronger, but they will get smarter and more aggressive. With this mod installed, a normal Testificate village won’t even stand two nights without help from the player.