Tired of walking from one place to another? Take the Telepad instead and teleport your way around the map with this wonderful mod!
What the Mod is About?
Created by username Subaraki, the mod adds new teleportation pads to the game called Telepads. You can craft a telapad using 3 glass blocks, 3 ender pearls, 2 iron blocks, and a compass. The mod also features a new item called Ender Bead necklace that allows the user to teleport to the nearest telepad instantly by simply carrying it and breaking the beads.
Telepad Mod Showcase
How to Install Telepad Mod 1.18.1 / 1.17.1
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download SubLib mod.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Navigate your way to %Appdata%.
- Locate the ‘.minecraft/mods’ folder.
- Put the downloaded files to the mods folder inside Minecraft directory.
Should You Install it?
The new teleportation pads are easy to use, balanced to craft, and are convenient all-around. We highly recommend installing this mod.