Having a bow with Infinity Enchantment to generate its own arrows yet requiring a single arrow in the player’s inventory makes no sense! Fortunately, mod developer Myrathi added a quick and simple fix with InfiniBows Mod.
What the Mod is About?
InfiniBows is a simple fix to the Infinity I enchantment of the Bow. This mod removes the need for a single arrow in the inventory when using the bow.
How to Install InfiniBows Mod 1.17.1 / 1.16.5
The mod requires Minecraft Forge to work. To properly install the mod, follow the simple steps below.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Navigate your way to %Appdata%.
- Locate the ‘.minecraft/mods’ folder.
- Put the downloaded file to the mods folder inside Minecraft directory.
Should You Install it?
The mod fixes something that vanilla Minecraft left out and didn’t bother changing. We highly recommend installing this mod if you are fond of using the Infinity I Bow enchantment as having no arrow in the inventory is more convenient and more logical in a magical way.