Make Minecraft wackier by installing this client-side aesthetic mod GooglyEyes 1.13/1.12.2. Created by the talented mod developer iChun, this mod makes entities in Minecraft have big, dynamic, googly eyes!
What the Mod Offers
The GooglyEyes mod is a client-side only aesthetic mod that gives a chance of Mobs and entities to appear as if they have googly eyes. By default, 20% of all the mobs will have googly eyes in random. There are also other mobs with special googly eyes that makes the mod hilarious.
Although it is a client-only mod, this mod works on servers too and also affects other players!
Mod Name Tooltip Mod 1.13/1.12.2 Installation
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge mod at least once to generate the necessary files.
- Download iChun Util mod.
- Download GooglyEyes mod using the link below.
- Navigate your way to %appdata% and go to ‘.minecraft/mods’ folder.
- Put all the downloaded files in the mods folder.
- Have fun!
Should You Install It?
If you want to have a good laugh with Minecraft or want to make your world wackier and less serious, then this is a mod you should definitely install.
GooglyEyes Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any problem, please leave a comment below and we will help you.