Funnels is a nice mod that allows for easier transportation of fluid in the game.
What the Mod is About?
Created by username shadowfactsmc, the mod adds a single item – a funnel that looks like a hopper but functions quite differently. Funnels will transport the contained fluid into the fluid container it is connected to, pick up fluids in the world and place the fluid into another place. Funnels have the same capacity as one bucket. Every part of the mod is highly configurable.
Funnels Mod Showcase
How to Install Funnels Mod 1.18.1 / 1.17.1
The mod requires the modding API Minecraft Forge to work. To properly install the mod, follow the simple steps below.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Navigate your way to %Appdata%.
- Locate the ‘.minecraft/mods’ folder.
- Put the downloaded file to the mods folder inside Minecraft directory.
Should You Install it?
Vanilla Minecraft lacks something that manipulates liquid and this simple mod adds that one item to do so. The Funnel also fits perfectly with the vanilla items and we highly recommend installing it.