In vanilla Minecraft, you only need 2 buckets of any liquid, and you can have an infinite supply of it! This mod allows the player to set which liquid is infinite and which isn’t.
What the Mod Offers
Created by username Josephcsible, the mod allows the player to specifically set which liquid type is infinite, or set all of it as a finite resource. The mod is useful when paired with other mods that add new liquid to the game such as Tinker’s Construct and BuildCraft among many others.
How to Install InfiniteFluids Mod 1.17.1 / 1.16.5
The mod requires the modding API Minecraft Forge mod to work. To properly install the mod, follow the simple steps below.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Navigate your way to %Appdata%.
- Locate the ‘.minecraft/mods’ folder.
- Put the downloaded files to the mods folder inside Minecraft directory.
Should You Install It?
InfiniteFluids is for immersion and gameplay balance. If you think having an infinite water/fluid source is game-breaking, then feel free to install this mod.