Falling out of the void can be deadly! But with the Forgiving Void mod, falling out will be a bit friendlier.
What is the Mod About?
Created by talented developer BlaytheNinth, this mod makes falling out to the void turn the player back from the top and fall to the ground. Due to some magical aspects of the End, you won’t instantly die even from the fall damage.
Forgiving Void Mod Showcase
How to Install Forgiving Void Mod 1.18.1 / 1.17.1
The mod requires the modding API Minecraft Forge to work. To properly install the mod, follow the simple steps below.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Navigate your way to %Appdata%.
- Locate the ‘.minecraft/mods’ folder.
- Put the downloaded files to the mods folder inside Minecraft directory.
Should You Install it?
This mod is designed to make the End realm more forgiving to players especially when the random world generation of the End makes it harder to fight the Ender Dragon. We highly recommend this mod.