Showcase your items or relay instructions with style and efficiency with the new signs added by this cool mod – FlatSigns.
What the Mod is About?
Created by the mod developer Myranthi, FlatSigns mod adds a new functionality to signs. The mod allows signs to be placed flat on the ceiling or on the floor – opening up whole new possibilities for relaying instructions or even details.
How to Install FlatSigns Mod 1.18.1 / 1.17.1
The mod requires Minecraft Forge to work. To properly install the mod, follow the simple steps below.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Navigate your way to %Appdata%.
- Locate the ‘.minecraft/mods’ folder.
- Put the downloaded file to the mods folder inside the Minecraft directory.
Should You Install it?
The mod is pretty simple, small, and lightweight but provides very interesting and wonderful features to signs. With this mod installed, you can use signs in a whole other way – even for decorations and creating make-shift furniture. We highly recommend installing this mod regardless of your mod pack.