Create complex rail systems with the added rails from Extra Rails Mod by mod developer Shadowfactsmc.
What the Mod is About?
Extra Rails Mod adds five additional rails to the game.
Locking Rail holds the mine cart in place and releases it if there’s a Redstone signal.
The direction rail propels any mine cart that passes it to the direction of the arrow.
Teleporting rail is a magical rail that teleports the mine cart to other teleporting rail it is connected to.
Comparator rail acts as both comparator and pressure plate as it gives a Redstone signal output based on the cart’s inventory.
Wooden Rail is basically the same as normal rails, but it limits the speed to half of the normal.Extra Rails Mod Showcase
How to Install Extra Rails Mod 1.18.1 / 1.17.1
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download ShadowMC mod.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Navigate your way to %Appdata%.
- Locate the ‘.minecraft/mods’ folder.
- Put the downloaded files to the mods folder inside Minecraft directory.
Should You Install it?
The new rails are great to use and are essential when planning a complex railway system. We highly recommend installing this mod.