Simplify the features and configuration options of the mods from DoubleDoorDevelopment with D3Core Mod 1.13/1.12.2!
What the Mod is About?
D3Core is a core mod that is required by all mods from the mod development team called DoubleDoorDevelopment (D3). This core mod allows the mod author to simplify some features and configuration options by providing a bunch of configuration options such as enabling and disabling Endermen block pickups, spawning fix, advance sleep configuration, and so much more.
D3Core Mod 1.13/1.12.2 Installation
As a core mod, the mod does not require anything else except for the modding API Minecraft Forge mod to work. To properly install the mod, follow the simple steps below.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Navigate your way to %Appdata%.
- Locate the ‘.minecraft/mods’ folder.
- Put the downloaded file to the mods folder inside Minecraft directory.
Should You Install it?
This core mod is a requirement for all DoubleDoorDevelopment’s mods. If you plan on using one of their mods, then it is essential to install this mod first.
D3Core Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any problem, please leave a comment below and we will help you.