Make the creeper a lot jollier with this fun mod called Creeper Confetti! Created by username SR2610, this mod replaces the standard creeper explosion with something more festive!
What the Mod is About?
As the title suggests, the mod changes the creeper explosion into a harmless confetti-like firework. The mod is also highly configurable and gives the player several options like changing the percentage of creeper having a confetti explosion and will the explosion damage the player or not.
Creeper Confetti Mod Showcase
How to Install Creeper Confetti Mod 1.17.1 / 1.16.5
The mod requires the modding API Minecraft Forge to work. To properly install the mod, follow the simple steps below.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Navigate your way to %Appdata%.
- Locate the ‘.minecraft/mods’ folder.
- Put the downloaded file to the mods folder inside Minecraft directory.
Should You Install it?
The mod is created just for fun. With proper configuration, you can make the creepers completely harmless or change the visual effects of the explosion only.