Ever thought that Minecraft deserts lack something to make it authentic? Add in tumbleweed with the Tumbleweed Mod for Minecraft 1.13/1.12.2 kowboj and make deserts more immersive.
What the Mod is About?
The mod is pretty simple – it adds a tumbleweed that randomly spawns around dead bushes in desert biomes. If you manage to catch one, you can harvest it, and it will drop random goodies that can help you in your desert exploration.
Tumbleweed Mod 1.13/1.12.2 Installation
The mod requires Minecraft Forge to work. To properly install the mod, follow the simple steps below.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Navigate your way to %Appdata%.
- Locate the ‘.minecraft/mods’ folder.
- Put the downloaded file to the mods folder inside Minecraft directory
Should You Install it?
The tumbleweed mod is pretty simple and straightforward. Although you might not notice it much, it does add immersion and random goodies while exploring desert biomes. We highly recommend installing this mod.
Tumbleweed Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any problem, please leave a comment below and we will help you.