Take better control over the spawning of ores in your Minecraft world with MMD OreSpawn mod 1.13/1.12.2 by jriwanek. This library mod also provides support for various other mods.
What the Mod Offers
MMD OreSpawn is a library mod that provides better control over the spawning of ores in world generation of Minecraft. The mod also provides an API that allows other mods to use the mod library and add their own ore to generate in the world.
MMD OreSpawn Mod 1.13/1.12.2 Installation
The mod requires Minecraft Forge to work. To properly install the mod, follow the simple steps below.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Navigate your way to %Appdata%.
- Locate the ‘.minecraft/mods’ folder.
- Put the downloaded file to the mods folder inside Minecraft directory.
- Have fun!
Should You Install It?
If you plan on using the library mod for your own mod or have a mod that requires this library file, then go ahead and install it. If not, then there is little reason for you to download the file.
MMD OreSpawn Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any problem, please leave a comment below and we will help you.