CXLibrary Mod is a simple library mod used by many mods created by the mod developer CubeX2.
What the Mod Offers
The CXLibrary mod is a library mod containing shared codes and resources used on CubeX2’s mods. The mod itself does not have any other feature.
How to Install CXLibrary Mod 1.17.1 / 1.16.5
The mod requires the modding API Minecraft Forge to work. To properly install the mod, follow the simple steps below.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Navigate your way to %Appdata%.
- Locate the ‘.minecraft/mods’ folder.
- Put the downloaded file to the mods folder inside Minecraft directory.
Should You Install It?
As a library mod, the mod does not have any feature in itself. There is no reason to install this mod unless it is required by the mods you used.