CXLibrary Mod is a simple library mod used by many mods created by the mod developer CubeX2.
What the Mod Offers
The CXLibrary mod 1.13/1.12.2 is a library mod containing shared codes and resources used on CubeX2’s mods. The mod itself does not have any other feature.
CXLibrary Mod 1.13/1.12.2 Installation
The mod requires the modding API Minecraft Forge to work. To properly install the mod, follow the simple steps below.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Navigate your way to %Appdata%.
- Locate the ‘.minecraft/mods’ folder.
- Put the downloaded file to the mods folder inside Minecraft directory.
Should You Install It?
As a library mod, the mod does not have any feature in itself. There is no reason to install this mod unless it is required by the mods you used.
CXLibrary Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any problem, please leave a comment below and we will help you.