CodeChicken Lib is a library mod that contains a series of 3D math and transformations, model renderings, configs, colours, asm, packets, and a whole lot of back-end content that can be used by just about any mod.
What the Mod Offers
The CodeChicken Lib mod 1.13/1.12.2, also known as CCL, is a library system that help makes Minecraft modding a lot easier to the modders by providing a series of content such as 3D math, model renderings, algorithms, and more.
The mod is used by many popular mods from different mod creators including the popular Draconic Evolution and Ender Storage mod, among many others.
CodeChicken Lib Mod Installation
To install the CodeChicken Lib mod, follow the steps below.
- Make sure that you have already installed the required Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Open your Minecraft directory and head over to ‘.minecraft/mods’ folder.
- Copy and paste the mod file inside the folder.
- Play Minecraft with Forge.
- Have fun!
Should You Install It?
The mod is required by many other mods including some very popular ones. If you wish to play a modded Minecraft game, you will eventually find yourself in need of the CodeChicken Lib mod.
CodeChicken Lib 1.8.+ Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any problem, please leave a comment below and we will help you.