The GLSL Shader Mod is one of the first major shader mods for Minecraft 1.13. It’s also the baseline for a number of other shader mods, all of which use it as a kind of foundation to spring from while they all do their own little, unique things that set them apart from each other. The Sildur’s Shaders mod 1.13 is just one of many shader packs which stem from the GLSL origins, but that doesn’t mean it’s just like every other shader mod which claims GLSL parentage. Sure, they all share the same basic principles, but Sildur’s Shaders is definitely a superior shader mod.
Sildur’s Shaders 1.13 was one of the first packs to spring from GLSL which actually added shadows to many of the entities found throughout Minecraft. This might seem like a simple thing, but as anyone who has played vanilla Minecraft can tell you, the game is seriously lacking when it comes to details in the graphics. It’s not a bad thing – some people really like simple. But some people prefer their objects to cast shadows, block light and actually behave like things that exist. Besides the shading and shadow effects, Sildur’s Shaders mod does a few other cool things that other shaders don’t.
This mod adds some cool weather effects to Minecraft as well. Grass which waves as if blown in the wind, leaves that wiggle in a similar fashion while attached to trees and reflective water are all cool special effects added by Sildur’s Shaders mod. The cool part is that the mod manages to implement many of these changes without putting a heavy burden on the player’s CPU and GPU. Even players with low-end systems can, in some cases, use Sildur’s Shaders and get great visual effects without experiencing any hardware lag. This is kind of a big deal.
People with bad, old or cheap computers are always looking for ways to get the most out of their investment, and unlike probably every other shader mod out there, Sildur’s Shaders mod for Minecraft 1.13 allows them to do this by giving them visual effects which are nice, very easy on the eyes, but also easy for computers to render and create. That said, if you’re looking for your very first shader pack, you might want to avoid this one. The requirements are so low that you might try another, more intensive shader after this and find yourself disappointed.
Sildur’s Shaders Mod Installation
- Download Minecraft Forge first, Forge API is to connect mod and Minecraft together.
- Download Optifine 1.13, which is essential to use a shader and optimize shader effect.
- Download the Sildur’s Shaders Mod from below link. It is 100% safe to download!
- Have shader downloaded, type: %appdata%/.minecraft/ on PC file manager, reach the file .minecraft, then establish another folder named “shaderpack”, drag the shader you have downloaded into this folder.
- Open Minecraft Launcher, choose Forge on “Profile” option.
- Choose “Option” in the Minecraft interface, click “video setting”, choose “performance”, then shut down “fast render”.
- Then turn back to “video setting”, click “shaders”, now you can choose shader that you installed.
Sildur’s Shaders Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links