Like other shader packs, MrMeepz’ Shaders improves the lighting and shadow effects in Minecraft and makes light in the game work more like light in reality. This leads to things like trees providing shade, dark spots creeping around the corners of blocks and objects and (sometimes) realistic reflections from the surface of water. That’s a general summary for most shader packs and a good way to look at this one. However, MrMeepz’ Shaders comes with a few unique features you won’t find in other shader packs. They are all right along the same line as the features listed above though.
Along with enhanced lighting and shading effects, MrMeepz’ Shaders mod gives you a more realistic sky, along with a sun and moon which are actually rounded, circular objects floating in the sky rather than blocky things like everything else in Minecraft. The only thing this mod doesn’t give you is the feeling of warmth you get in your skin when stepping out into bright sunlight. Well, you don’t really get any other improved textures either besides the celestial bodies mentioned above. If you want to change the look of your world, then you need to use the appropriate resource pack or mod to do it.
The only thing you’ll get from this mod is better lighting, smoother shadows and lots of special shading effects. Now, this will take a toll on your GPU and CPU, making both of these things work a lot harder to render and display the same scenes with better lighting. All shader mods do this and it’s really not something you can avoid, so if you’re using a low-end system you may not even have the necessary beef in your computer to use this mod. You’ll know immediately after loading up a world with the shader installed whether your computer can support it or not.
As far as support goes, MrMeepz’ Shaders mod isn’t more or less demanding than any other shader mod available today – it’s actually kind of average in the demands it makes on your computer and the quality of lighting and graphics which it presents. With that said, if you’re looking for shader mods but you’ve never tried one before and you want a good initial candidate, then you’ve found it. This mod is great for people trying shader mods for the first time, being both functional and simple to install and use. If you can run this mod, you can probably run a handful of other shader mods too.
MrMeepz’ Shaders Mod Installation
- Download Minecraft Forge first, Forge API is to connect mod and Minecraft together.
- Download Optifine 1.13, which is essential to use a shader and optimize shader effect.
- Download the MrMeepz’ Shaders Mod from below link. It is 100% safe to download!
- Have shader downloaded, type: %appdata%/.minecraft/ on PC file manager, reach the file .minecraft, then establish another folder named “shaderpack”, drag the shader you have downloaded into this folder.
- Open Minecraft Launcher, choose Forge on “Profile” option.
- Choose “Option” in the Minecraft interface, click “video setting”, choose “performance”, then shut down “fast render”.
- Then turn back to “video setting”, click “shaders”, now you can choose shader that you installed.
MrMeepz’ Shaders Mod Download Links
v05 (Current Release):
- v05 Ultra+ – ca. 65 FPS
- v05 Ultra – ca. 80 FPS
- v05 Ultra DoF – ca. 80 FPS
- v05 Ultra Motionblur – ca. 80 FPS
- v05 Medium – ca. 110 FPS
- v05 Lite – ca. 125 FPS