Make some annoying modding tasks easier and friendlier with EluLib Mod 1.13/1.12.2 by mod developer Elucent.
What the Mod is About?
EluLib mod is a shared library mod that aims to make annoying modding tasks easier and more convenient. The mod contains utilities for items and blocks registration, structure definition system, world generation utilities, entity synchronization system, tile entity base codes, particle registry and custom particle system, dozens of miscellaneous general classes and utility functions, and so much more.
EluLib Mod 1.13/1.12.2 Installation
The mod requires the modding API Minecraft Forge to work. To properly install the mod, follow the simple steps below.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Navigate your way to %Appdata%.
- Locate the ‘.minecraft/mods’ folder.
- Put the downloaded file to the mods folder inside Minecraft directory.
Should You Install it?
As a library file, the mod does not have any content in itself. Only install this mod if you will use it by creating your own mod, or if it’s required by other mods.
EluLib Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any problem, please leave a comment below and we will help you.