Created for the hardcore-based mudpack called Rough Survival, this mod adds some pretty small tweaks to the game.
What the Mod is About?
Rough Tweaks Mod 1.13/1.12.2 adds several changes to the Hardcore game to make it more interesting, challenging, but also bearable. All features added by this mod can be configured in the config file. With the mod installed, natural health regeneration has been disabled, sleeping heals 1 full heart, and 5 new items are added to the game that can heal half a heart when used.
Rough Tweaks Mod 1.13/1.12.2 Installation
The mod requires the modding API Minecraft Forge to work. To properly install the mod, follow the simple steps below.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Navigate your way to %Appdata%.
- Locate the ‘.minecraft/mods’ folder.
- Put the downloaded files to the mods folder inside Minecraft directory.
Should You Install it?
If you enjoy playing Hardcore mode but feels like it’s still too similar to how you usually play Minecraft, then installing this mod should definitely change how you play.
Rough Tweaks Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any problem, please leave a comment below and we will help you.