CreeperHost is a mod helper designed for modpacks. This mod allows the users to buy servers from CreeperHost preloaded with the most popular mudpack projects and more.
What the Mod Offers
The mod is a client to cloud server/server hosting integration designed for and created by CreeperHost. This mod allows users to buy services from the CreeperHost in-game and downloaded preloaded servers from the selection of various server listings. The mod also has some server-side features that can be used even when not using CreeperHost hosting services.
CreeperHost Mod 1.13/1.12.2 Installation
The mod requires the modding API Minecraft Forge to work. To properly install the mod, follow the simple steps below.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Navigate your way to %Appdata%.
- Locate the ‘.minecraft/mods’ folder.
- Put the downloaded file to the mods folder inside Minecraft directory.
- Have fun!
Should You Install It?
The mod has plenty of features but it is tied up with the hosting company. If you are already using the CreeperHost services or planning to get one, then this mod is designed to make your experience better.
Note: The name of mod changed to MineTogether!
MineTogether Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any problem, please leave a comment below and we will help you.