Good visuals can make a game more immersive, but it won’t be complete without great audio to go along with it. The AmbientSounds 2.0 is a mod that adds new audio effects to make Minecraft a lot more immersive.
What the Mod is About?
The mod is simply about adding new environmental sounds to the game based on the location of the character and the biomes around. This mod adds the sound of the wind, crickets, birds, and more that makes Minecraft more realistic. The mod’s sounds are highly configurable.AmbientSounds 2.0 Mod Showcase
How to Install AmbientSounds 2.0 Mod 1.18.1 / 1.17.1
The mod requires Minecraft Forge to work. To properly install the mod, follow the simple steps below.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Navigate your way to %Appdata%.
- Locate the ‘.minecraft/mods’ folder.
- Put the downloaded file to the mods folder inside Minecraft directory.
Should You Install it?
Definitely. There are not many mods that do the same thing, and this is one that requires no other mods except Minecraft Forge. The new audio sounds are really wonderful to listen to.